|St Mary & St Margaret
Parish Church of Castle Bromwich
The cast iron pipework is jointed by short slip and long slip sockets. The long sleeve sockets as shown above
have the name Clark & Hope Birmingham cast into them. This was the name of the firm before it changed
to Henry Hope after the death of Thomas Clark in 1875.
The right hand picture shows the name H.Hope - 55 Lionel St. - Birm - Estabsh - 1816 with the Royal Warrant
emblem awarded by Queen Victoria as Horticultural Builder to the Royal Properties.